ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race with CooperS

I think thats a bad move unless they keep the engine very small and light. The ideal thing about the M3 is weight distribution, if you look in my dads E46 you can only see half the engine, the rest is under the dashboard, so the engines not on top of the front axle like in Audis etc, ill be very impressed if they can get a big V8 under there unless the car is bigger (and the M3 is already too heavy) or they make a completely new engine.

I compleatly agree, but since there rivals are going crazy with power they may have no choice. A club sport V8 would be ok, but i dont think that will ever happen.

And remember the next M5 has a V10! so a little straight six looks a bit out of place then huh? I really hope they develope a new V8 for the car, light, nimble, high reving fun is what the M3 is all about!