ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race with Lambo Murcielago!!!

CTR EK9 turbo

HAHAHAAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. This was the best race in the world ive ever had, ever!

I was driving home from Guildford and noticed a black example of this supercar exotica. As the lights went red, my heart began beating (well faster than normal). I looked over and this lovely example was lower than my wing mirrors and was a left-hooker. The guy driving was wearing a baseball cap (!) and his wife looked very pleased to be in such a lovely car. Anyway, the lights changed and off i went (like a Nova driver with a h@rd-on), just to see if hed toast too. Needless to see he didnt......BUT he did weld himself to my rear bumper promptly after that! I think hes known that ive seen him around quite a bit (he lives near to me) and whenever ive seen him/it ive waved or flashed (my lights :oops:)

Anyway, he follows me and all i can hear is the amazingly growly exhaustx2(s) note. It was sooooo low to the ground and looked fantastic.

He followed me over the bridge (railway near station) onto the Hogsback heading West and after the 50 mph limit is my turning for the A3 south. I signalled and low and behold, he followed!!! it wasnt very busy so i was really anticipating that hed give it a blast and a half. We reached the dual carriage, and that he just did, but not just a half 10X my blasts worth and zoooomed past (probably not even half throttle!).

So i thought (with my bro sitting next to me) "Why not!!?" and slotted into fourth and gave chase. (saxosportsclub verion: Through 4th-5th changes i was keeping up easy and got past at 130 and left him by about 3 car lengths!), Cliosport version: I floored the throttle with all my might and then discovered that it wouldnt go through the bulk head, he was staying in front of me, playing with me like a puppet on a string. I was literally flat out and my car could not go any faster. He overtaking skills were a bit strange tho, every time id come upto him, hed blast away overtaking cars and then slicing their noses off, it looked a bit dodgy!

We finally caught up with a car that was in the fast lane overtaking another car with a small gap. I thought to myself, oh good, ill be able to watch him accelerate from 70, but no, this Lambo driver decided to go for the chicane approach and undertook the overtaking car and over took the slower car! He pondered at first and then stamped the throttle through the gap whilst steering! the car looked so flat and aggressive and took the fast chicane at what must have been 120+ mph, a black puff of smoke is what signalled his throttle status.

OH my word, now that is a seriously fast car. The overtaking car moves out the way with the driver smiling!? (that wouldnt have happened if a sorted-orion had undertaken the same maneouver!) I past him and tried to catch the Lambo - try as i may, but i could not even see him in the horizon! i was well and trully TOAST, not just toast, but burnt embers that have been burned about 50,000 times in a large furnice used for smelting iron.

My luck changed and finally caught up, he was held up further up the road by some slow cars in the overtaking lane. Once they moved, off he went and i finally managed to sit behind him around the devils punch bowl. He overtook another car around that, and into hindhead we went. He was in the left lane at the traffic lights, and i overtook him and cut in further down the cue. (hehe toasted!!!) I noticed he also had his left indicator on, as was mine and we negotiated the Hindhead road! I did a big accelerate into the national speed limit, but it sure wasnt enough! my nimble little clio was no match. This huge low strung beast was devouring my rear view mirror like the Atlantic to the Titanic. He was half on my side of the road and half on the other! and off he went! overtaking me (leaving about 1 inch between us!!?) and cut in front (unfortunately, there were a few cars about, so it was a bit dodgy), I had moved over to make it a bit easier for him as the Lambo is a wide one on smallish roads.

I gave the racers code of a double flash when he pulled back in, and he complemented it with a retort of indicator left indicator right. "GOOD LAD!!" i thought.

He trully made my day and ive just made up my mind what im buying when i win the lottery next week!!!!

What a ride!!!!

(sorry for the essay folks, but this really was a toast in a life time, pity i didnt have my digi cam with me)

wot a story!

i got toasted by a nissan skyline R33 2.5 turbo when i was out in my valver the other nite

oh wot fun we have

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe. I hope so, im gonna keep my digi in the car for such reasons. I wonder if i can get myself a decent holder for it?

You never see these exotics caining it, but i mustve enticed the bugger cos he was FLYING!!!!! soooooo nice and VERY fast! and i thought my mates pulsar was a rocket! its not bad, but wouldnt touch the lambo!

nice to see someone that dares use a Lambo, most people that own them are 60yr old relics that drive them once a month.

I always prefer to race something faster than me for the challenge but that takes the piss! lol

The streets are the home of lambos :)

They dont have a test track of their own so they test them on the streets around the lambo factory

There even faster than the original supercar...the Diablo :D

If I ever owned one of them I doubt id ever go over 30mph for fear of scratching the paint work :D

Trust me...If you owned one you would, Sitting in one is like being in a fighter cockpit, seat moulded around you, an inch or so between your arse and the road, the engine wasnt even started and the adrenalin was caning through my blood!!!

(sat in one, while my ice suppliers were putting a stereo in one!)

RB5 & 172

good on you si, its great fun when you get a really fast motor playing with you, its rare to see someone with a car like that willing to cane it.

there is a black sl55 amg (private reg) around our area that loves to chew up 172s then spit them out time and time agian, great fun though.

RB5 & 172

yeh in the end i just let him pull away after i spanked him several times at around !10. must admit he did start to have the legs on me at around !40, it must have been the extra wieght as we were going downhill.;)

back down to earth it was so quick and great fun, my little clio was well out of breath after that little adventure.

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe, had to be done and all in good jest ;)

Yeah, they pay all that money for those cars and all we ever want from them is for them to give it some! Ive never seen so many people looking at a car as they did this. If id been walking around town centre naked i think fewer people would have looked!