ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 106 rallye?

Clio
Hi guys, well the race car is going in for a respray on the new shell I had to buy after the accident at cadwell park last season, my dad wants the rallye all white which is fair enough, I suggested Racing blue as it is my favourite colour for a car, he isnt so sure so could someone please do a photoshop for me of my pug in racing blue please??

This is the car at brands before it got smashed up the rear end lol...

DSCF0041.gif

tb20681.gif

Cheers guys, Mike

just a quicky but you get the idea, definately do it. White is boring although its probably cheaper to respray!

You'll have to learn to drive more carefully!!!

blue106.jpg

www.renparts.co.uk
Mike on Josh's account:

looks mint, anyone want to shop the arches, skirts and bump strips on the bumpers white? oh and the wheels anthracite
cheers
mike

RS Meg 175
i think its a bit lighter than that :p but still i think it looks orite!

in fairness white with black or orange wheels would look mint

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
orange..still love the old rallye in white..so rare..am sorry to say it but it is one fun car to drive..feels soo unsafe that its more of a kick..lol.. Keep it orange tho mate.

Clio
hehehe, would love racing blue, with racing blue arches and skirts/bumper strips and anthracite wheels :D

Clio
just a quicky but you get the idea, definately do it. White is boring although its probably cheaper to respray!

You'll have to learn to drive more carefully!!!

lol wasnt my driving, qualified 2nd on the grid at cadwell and the driveshaft broke so i was at a standstill and a car from a few rows back had nowhere to go and rammed straight into the rear end :(

If you get it done in either white or racing blue it'll just look like a normal rallye tbh.

they didn't do it in racing blue it was china blue, much different.

Yeah I know they didn't do it in Racing blue - I fogot how much darker China blue is :eek: I should know really as my mate had a blue series 2 rallye back in 1998 !

back on topic, racing blue won't look bad at all :)