ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 Cup, Autosport. PICS

mk1 phase 3
As Above, also spotted this :cool:
14-01-06_1045.gif

14-01-06_1404.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Somebody spotted me at Autosport today!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! :D

mk1 phase 3
lol, i was on the look out cuz a few people said they were going. iv wanted to see a racing blue cup with the stripes parked up for some pics for ages now! loved it when i seen yours, and the cliosport sticker! hope u dont mind i was standin round ur car takin pics! had to be done though :)

mk1 phase 3
still pure bangin! however dirty! dunno if u walked round the car park, but there was a silver v6 aswell, that was REALLY dirty, looked great!

I didn't walkaround the car park because when we got back to the car my feet was killing me (didn't help wearing new trainers! :() noticed a Megane 225 though.

106 GTi
Saw a few clios in the carpark, didnt see your though Jay. Saw a silver 182, Arctic Blue 182 and this Trophy Pulled up just as we did.

IMG_6578.jpg