ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue start to finish

White ds3
after looking around for months for a quicker car than my saxo i was told by a m8 about a clio sport. I went to have a look at it and fell in love with it.
i havnt got any piks of it standard but 3 wheels were curbed and it had never seen any type of polish or wax.
my old saxo was exactly like this - still looks sweet.
dannnnnnnn-1.jpg

after owning it for about 3 weeks i wanted it lowered so i went in search and i found some gaz coilovers. iv had them nearly a year and i havn't had any problems.
PICT0058.jpg

after seeing some polished inlets i thaught id have a go myself. After alot of graft and blisterd fingers i maneged to do this. I also had my engine cover sprayed to match my wheels.
PICT0095.jpg

I then fancied a changed; i wanted a maxogen but refused to pay £360 for one. luckely for me i was offered one quite cheap so i snapped it up with a samco hose along with cf engine cover
DSC_0189.jpg

i wanted a new exhaust. Im so fussy i thought id better go for a custom made one, so i went for a pro speed cat back 2.5" slash cut
DSC_0465.jpg

after all that i finally got around to getting the paint pcd as it was swirly as fek. I got huw pugh to do his magic on it and it came out ausum. thanks huw.;)
DSC_0524.jpg

finally this is how she stands now, after having the wheels refurbed black along with some bits and bobs
DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

thanks dan :D

Looking good. I think I met you briefly at the Newport karting meet. Car looked mint :)

How are you finding the Prospeed? What exactly did you get?

Im thinking of getting one myself :)

Fiesta zetec s
Shame you had to sell the engine cover buddy cuz it sets the engine bay off really well.

Fiesta zetec s
yer definatly, i didnt see the car with the carbon fibre engine cover on it but the pic looks well smart.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My fave Rb apart from Chris' and obviously Adam's as is the clone!

White ds3
todays update. after geting a spare set of dash strips srayed black i thawt they were a bit bland so with some rb spray paint i did sum cup stripes lol might look a bit chav but i like it!
DSC_1174.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Going up Sat night for the p1ss up then travelling down after the show on Sunday

Convoy back with me and Powey!

You on the stand?

coiled 'berg
sorry to hijack! saw you the other day (last week) by sarn i think. I was in my works van. If it was you, the car is mint! looked low and wide, after seeing yours I'm craving coillies ! best RB I've seen

coiled 'berg
I'm living in tonyrefail, so i'll keep an eye out for you. If you see some nutter waving at you in a 07 reg combo van.... its me!

did you have any sort of set up done on the collies, camber etc. If so where?

R

revalot

dano! we'll have 2 get a south wales meet on a go. I think it will have a good turn out.

Fiesta zetec s
I agree with Rhys, we need a South Wales get together. I like the dash stripes, different aint it.

White ds3
after the dash strips stared to buble i thwt id get them done properly and iv sent them of to be done in carbon fibre will get sum piks up when i get them back.