ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue touch up pen

has anyone bought one yet, i assume there available, also im struggling to get to renault to buy one, and when i rang up before after another item they wouldnt accept payment over the phone so does anyone eithe work for renault, or know of a dealer who accepts payment over the phone !!

thx in advance

shaun

dk

911 GTS Cab

sorry, havent enquired about one but Jeremy confirmed they are avilable in another thread. How come you need one already?

yes just checked his reply thx, my problem is actually getting to renault to get one, as for needing the touch up yet i dont need it yet but if its anything like the cup i will soon be needing it, i like to be prepared LOL

Rs197r27

The touch up is not avalable i went to a local bodyshop who uses Spies Hecker paint and they made me a pot up.

Spies Hecker Bleu Artic j41 part number 737645 it will be a base coat and then you need to laquer it.

I hope this helps

Richard