ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code Favour - Will Give Free DVD To Whoever Helps

Clio DCi 65
As per title,

I will send someone a DVD if they can do the following for me..

The Producers
The Ex
50 Cent - Get Rich/Die Trying.

I haven't got a Display screen for the radio on my Authentique so I'm having difficulty inputting the code for the CD player! I know the code, it's just without the screen I can't figure out what I need to press to move the numbers up/down or move to the next number!

Could someone take a video of them inputting the code on their car showing how they pressed the buttons and also the display screen at the same time!?

Cheers!!

clio sport 172
Press button 1 how ever many times the first number is of the code. Repeat on numbers 2,3 and 4. Once the code is in press and hold the button on the underside of the remote stalk by the steering wheel until it beeps. And bobs your uncle

Clio DCi 65
I've been given the radio code of 9970

Does it start on "0000" on the code and then I push it up one by one!?

i.e - Pressing "1" will change the first digit to show "1000" and so on or does it start on a different set of numbers?

clio sport 172
correct. If you put it in and it doesn't work try pressing each button 1 more time than your meant to if that makes sense. So press button 1 nine times, button 2 nine times, button 3 seven times and don't press button 4 as its a zero.

Clio DCi 65
It beeps everytime I press the 1-2-3-4 and then when I hold down the 6 it stays quiet and then beeps.

Can't tell whether its me doing it wrong or if the code is wrong!!

Clio DCi 65
I've got the stalk by the steering wheel.. saw another thing with the 6.

Will try the steering wheel stalk when I go out later!

clio sport 172
Your probs right about the 6 but its just the way i done it using the button on the underside of the stalk. Good luck anyway