ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 197 RB
Hi Guys, I have seen alot of threads asking for radio codes. I have a generator so if anybody needs any codes all I need if the full serial or the security code at the end. I will get back to you asap :) hope this helps people out

Arctic Blue 182
Hi, mine is L329...
Scared of disconnecting the battery incase I lost the radio ha..
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Megane
Hi Guys, I have seen alot of threads asking for radio codes. I have a generator so if anybody needs any codes all I need if the full serial or the security code at the end. I will get back to you asap :smile: hope this helps people out
Hi there,
My code is O412, save me from the quiet hell, pretty please?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi there, can you help me with a radio code. My father in law has just bought a Clio with and no sign of a radio code, please can you help me get in his good books!

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Brilliant. Cheers chap. I'll be able to dine on this one for years! CS delivers again.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, would appreciate one if possible. Not entirely sure what information you need but i think its

8200057681TI133

Thanks

clio dynamique 1.2
Hi doing some work on my daughter's clio but cant find the code anywhere to put her radio back on any help would be hugely appreciated 8200409475T0153 thanks in advance

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Hi doing some work on my daughter's clio but cant find the code anywhere to put her radio back on any help would be hugely appreciated 8200409475T0153 thanks in advance
Don't think that's the right number mate. Need the one from below the big barcode. Ends with a letter, then three digits
Screenshot_2015-05-12-20-19-32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.