ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code with car

Ive just realised that I dont appear to have a radio code for the standard clio cd headunit. Are you supposed to receive this when you buy the car???

thanks

Valver

Normally its in the handbook, if not, ring up the dealer you got the car from, they should be able to give the code to you

j3ned i am missing the code on my 172mk 2 import, renault charged me £17 for a new one and that still doesnt work, would you be able to get my code from my chassis number? - I know its cheeky but there only so much of my missis i can listen too!

£17 for a new code:eek:......i should have more faith in you guys as ive just wasted my petrol going to the dealer....i did get the code but only to get back home and check my service book like yous said and its in there!!:mad:

J3ned thanks anyways!