ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code...?

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Hi Guys & Girls...

this is going to be the second time i'm posting for what is essentially the same thing...

had my car recently go in for some repairs, and upon getting it back found the standard head unit was asking for its code... no problem. So i went looking for the code in my bits and pieces for the car (i had the code from a very nice clio sport member!), only to find that the paper i had it written on is gone?! Rookie mistake on my part for not writing it on the service book and just on a bit of paper, but hey u live u learn rite...?

Long and short of it being...i need the code again!!!

Can any one help....?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

:eek:

E30 318iS x2
All I can say is ring renault and ask them.

Is it after market or renault head unit?

my local renault wanted £20+VAT to give me the code, i went in and blagged them and ended up getting it for free

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Its the standard head unit...

Yup, the dealers i rung up last time were askin £25...!?

Lemonnobby1...to be honest mate im really not sure!?

Is there a chance u could get one for me though, would seriously be appreciated! Theres only so much more i can take of only listening to my engine (though the beasty 1.4 16v that it is!!! lol!) !

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
On your cars number plate, is there a Renault dealership name or phone number? Call them, they should have it on record.

Tesla MP3 2021
The code should be in the service book on the left... mine was but it was the wrong code lol so still had to ring the dealers. They just gave it me over the phone.