ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio seems to work - display and stalk don't!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hi, this is my first post,

Basically for insurance reasons I had to buy an original Tuner List headunit from ebay to replace the aftermarket one I bought my car with.

My problem is that I have the code, and the radio works (it beeps when I press buttons) however no radio information appears on the screen. One thing that does happen though is that if I push the 'on' button on the radio the display lights up with just temp and time, no info still...so there must be a connection between radio and screen, correct?

Radio stalk also doesn't work as far as I can tell.
Any ideas on where to start? Radio has the black and white big connectors in the back, plus the small yellow one.

Cheers,

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I think the blue plug is for a cd changer from what I've heard but in any case my car doesn't have a blue plug

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If the display is only showing time and temperature then you're correct, it's not been wired properly. It's common for this to happen on after markets. I'd stick with the aftermarket regardless mate.

Take a picture if your wiring and post it here.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
What do you think could have happened since all my plugs are present? I'll get that pic for you

BG Clio 182
Mine did this. Audible beep but no display. It turned out i didn't have a little yellow conector in properly that goes alongside the 2 big ones. Boom.