ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rain/water marks on seats

A4 Avant & A3
Evening all,
Are there any products that can remove rain stain marks on light grey cloth seats?
I've tried autoglym upholstery shampoo which looks like its worked until it dries, then the stain is back.
Don't really want to waste money trying too many products, if I can help it.
Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers all

172 Cup
I had exactly that type of stain on my seats and I used a vax carpet vac with the handheld upholstery attachment it did get rid of the stain and generally smartened up the seats

A4 Avant & A3
I've got a feeling the old dear has a Vax... I'll give that a go, I wasn't sure about using it on seats in case they got too soaked.
I've never used a vax, if I get hold of one I just know the Mrs will want our bedroom carpet cleaned!!! Lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
just be careful with it dont over wet it m8,should work,meguiars do a good carpet cleaner though better than autoglym

172 Cup
Yes I used the standard vax carpet shampoo it worked fine if your seats are anything like as bad as the trendlines in my car you will be shocked at the colour of the water when you have finished oh and make sure the vax has the hand held attachment cos not all if them do