ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raising the Headlights abit

Hello Guy,

Prolly a stupid question for some of u but not for me, my headlights are a little low(close to the car) on the road and the light height adjuster at the right of the steering is as the highest setting and its still low. I believe i have to adjust it in the headlamp itself any help in how to do this please.

RB 182 cup
normally a 6mm allen key knob on the back of the head light is easy to see, just park facing a wall with ur lights on and adjust them up.

Prolly a stupid question for some of u but not for me, my headlights are a little low(close to the car) on the road and the light height adjuster at the right of the steering is as the highest setting and its still low. I believe i have to adjust it in the headlamp itself any help in how to do this please.
pinky think u read throught that quickly :p

tom84 what allen key knob would that be m8 can find any apart from white ones, i tried turning these but they dont to anything

RB 182 cup
on the back of the head light there are 2 adjusters they are white ish and are a 6mm allen key, one is up and dwon one is left and right, they will take a lot of turing to adjust them, ur best of doing it at night with ur lights facing a wall.

but to honest ur best of taking them to an garage to get them set up