ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally Day, Castle Combe. Quite a few pics.

FF Blackgold 182
Went up with Burp and we met up with Bomber for a few hours as well. All got burnt to a crisp in the glorious post summer weather we have had this weekend. Just a few snaps really as motorsport isn't my bag tbh, photography wise. Was a scorching day and very bright, so got the settings on the camera a bit wrong. :dapprove: Some immense cars and Mikko going round in the Abu Dhabi Ford was truly awesome!! :D

IMG_7110.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7127.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7126.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

IMG_7140.jpg

Lived up to his name, "Mad" Mark! :cool:
IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

And also, I think grandpa got lost going to the paper shop! :clown:

IMG_7211.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

Just a few from the paddock area to fnish off.

IMG_7178.jpg

A work of art quite frankly!

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7198.jpg

IMG_7199.jpg

IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

This Scooby was friggin' immense!! :D

IMG_7201.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

Top day all in all! :cool:

Awesome awesome stuff !:approve:

Blimey that old sierra cossie is still running, it's on the front cover of a lot of my ford books:)

172 Race Car
Red scooby was my fave of the day, sounded superb and was amazingly quick. Very high tech inside too

J9HHY

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Silver Cup
Was a great day, that Aston Martin Sounded So Sweet! I liked the little yellow A3 too, that shifted. Best moment of the day was watching a pug 106 get it wrong on a corner and the back right wheel go about 2 foot in the air and then the front right went too, but he got it back and didnt lose hardly anytime! great bit of driving!

Great stuff, heard it was set out much better this year with the full circuit in use.

That Aston pic with his wheel off the ground (Esses?) is superb, love it.

FF Blackgold 182
Great stuff, heard it was set out much better this year with the full circuit in use.

That Aston pic with his wheel off the ground (Esses?) is superb, love it.

Cheers for all the comments peeps. :) Yeah, they had the full circuit in use for a lot of the day. and there was quite a lot to see. Yeah that Aston pic was taken at Esses and it's just a quick crop. None have been PS'd to boost colour yet, so may have a little play with a couple. Also, my sensor needs cleaning!....badly!!! lol