ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rallye Sunseeker 2008

My second rally (and first taking proper pics) today after last attending the Sunseeker in 2006. Fantastic day, weather was spot on and it's always amusing driving between stages surrounded by rally cars on the road.

A few pics anyhow, as always I've tried to do something a little different to the norm...

257805660_82MYd-L.jpg

257807485_YnB6r-L.jpg

257806704_5wSmy-L.jpg

257806151_xCpwJ-L.jpg

257808381_wUWpL-L.jpg

257805635_DtVSv-L.jpg

257809121_ZvCKm-L.jpg

257807150_jHsa7-L.jpg
257804744_2exS5-L.jpg

A few more here...

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/4390418_YVhWQ

Hi Chris, were you on the Mount Ararat stage this morning?

I think you walked right past me, Ady182 and fUbAr!

Have we met before?! I did notice a Trophy was parked 2 cars down from me in the car park when I left, thought I recognised the plate.

I did Shannon 1 (Car Park A, 09:08) and Grid Law (Car Park D, 12:31) today.

Sorry, yep it was Shannon 1 !

I think I caught you in some shots...

DSCF2706.jpg

Blue/White top?

We met previously at an airfield and some other SW meets.

Sorry, yep it was Shannon 1 !

I think I caught you in some shots...

DSCF2706.jpg

Blue/White top?

We met previously at an airfield and some other SW meets.

if that is Chris... He's in some of my pics too! lol

ive got 100 odd pics to sort though, so i'll add them into here when done if you don't mind chris?

pmsl, that's me :)

This is the pic I got at that very moment, I guess that's you chopped off at the top of the frame...

257807485_YnB6r-L.jpg

And yep, sure, add any other pics to this thread.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
nice pics chris was a good day today all these cs'sers goin and no one new each other lol all on the same stages to

Great set, really liking some of these.

Loving the ones at this sort of angle and your brave choice of shutter speed has certainly paid off...

257849318_d5V5H-M-1.jpg

Although it would have been slightly better if you could have crouched down (if possible) to get a lower angle.

I also like this one...

257849462_Zt5BV-M-1.jpg

Bit different and the dust/gravel trails look really good. My only main suggestion in general would be to try and find an angle where the background isn't full of marshals or spectators, there are a few shots (such as 41) which would have been fantastic without the distracting yellow coats behind it.

thanks mate, i will try the next time to create better angle by kneelling down... i really want to get a faster lense.. i really thing it will payoff with my pics