ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Randoms of the Fiesta - Includes Snow & Damage

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Today at 2.30pm
IMAG0274.jpg

HIDS - 6Ks
IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

Painted lower & outer grill
IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

Pics of when i was ran off the road. Not having luck with any of my cars it seems in 3 years.
IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Aye, they havent done diddly for 3 weeks though.

So its grand.

Car isnt stole, is registered. Dont get how it is hard to get the owner. If it was a tax disc, it would have been to court by now.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
track him down and go see him urself, thats what i had to do after some tozzer rammed me and drove off, turned up at his house and he papped his pants tried denying it until i showed him his paint on my rear bumper, he rang the police but he still handed me over £100 when he relaised he was in the wrong :mad: some complete A holes out there

Gutting adam!
Wrong place, wrong time and all that....hope it sorts itself out soonish. Otherwise looking good!

Mini Cooper S
Police will do F all if it was just your wing damaged and no one was injured.

Best off going through insurance if you want any result, otherwise track the fucker down and get the money face to face.

Toyota Aygo
Police will do F all if it was just your wing damaged and no one was injured.

Best off going through insurance if you want any result, otherwise track the f**ker down and get the money face to face.

We just got out citations through, Its going to court in september so hopefully, fingers crossed something will come of it!