ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare acid yellow clio v6 - pistonheads

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Volvo C30
Amazing car, but would you take your V6 to a main dealer that may never have worked on one? Isn’t belts an engine out job as well?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing car, but would you take your V6 to a main dealer that may never have worked on one? Isn’t belts an engine out job as well?

Imagine the poor tech this got dumped on.

A car he's never worked on before, needs big service doing and is worth near double anything else in the dealership.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredible money. I, like many others, wished I’d have bought one at £12k or whatever they sunk too not that long ago

Not in the same league as this one I know but I had a low mileage phase 1 V6 which owed me about £6500.

Took it in px for my Evo.. the Evo owed me £7500. Had V6 offered for PX but I didn’t want the Clio really so said I’d want a grand on top and bloke jumped at it.

Actually loved the V6 after thinking I’d hate it and never wanting one.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I’m not gutted I sold my blue one for £20k at all. Not one bit.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
It has definitely sold:

Hi Gus,

Thank you for the email regarding the Clio V6, I am afraid to say the car is now sold though.

Please do keep an eye on our social media, as if we do get another come in to stock then social media is usually the first place you will hear about it.

Many thanks,

Rich

e:
richard@appreciating-classics.com

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Incredible money. I, like many others, wished I’d have bought one at £12k or whatever they sunk too not that long ago
Did they genuinely fall to 12k or did you pull that number out of the man math book? Genuine question because that's unreal if so.