ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare Renaults

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
#1 The Safrane Biturbo.

In 1994, Renault launched the high-performance Biturbo version. This model featured a twin-turbo, 280-bhp evolution of the 3.0-liter V6, developed with the assistance of German tuning firm Hartge, coupled with all wheel drive However, it was only available with a manual transmission, as no automatic gearbox existed anywhere in the world for a transversely mounted engine of that horsepower with AWD.

safranebiturbo-ouverture.jpg

bx_lover_1105197102_2.jpg

intro.jpg

Feel free to add your own.

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
yeah theres a GTA near mine on a G aswell. looks ghey.
bag of b0ll0cks.

didnt they do a williams espace??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
#1 The Safrane Biturbo.

In 1994, Renault launched the high-performance Biturbo version. This model featured a twin-turbo, 280-bhp evolution of the 3.0-liter V6, developed with the assistance of German tuning firm Hartge, coupled with all wheel drive However, it was only available with a manual transmission, as no automatic gearbox existed anywhere in the world for a transversely mounted engine of that horsepower with AWD.

I wonder if anyone has tried to hoof one of those into a Clio V6? Same engine, after all..... ;)

D.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
25 turbo
renault_25_turbo.jpg

renault 30
renault30.jpg

Original 1979 Renault 5 turbo
ital_alpine_turbo.jpg

Renault Alliance ( basically an 11 sold for the US market )
index.jpg

renault 11 turbo
IMAGE_170.jpg

renault 16
800px-Renault_16_SX.jpg

ugliest renault ever built
2857784.jpg

renault 18 turbo
renault18turbo-ouverture.jpg

renault 17 gordini
renault_17.jpg

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
My mum had an 11 turbo.

Easiest car in the world to nick, i used to be the envy of my mates when she took me to school in it.

not as rare as some:

800px-Renault_Spider_Jarama_2006.jpg

That would be my fav. I've seen more v6's on the road than these little beauties.

Infact the only one I've seen was on my way back from Wembley after Bristol City lost to Stoke in the Auto Windscreen Cup 1999.

Happy times.

Beetle
#1 The Safrane Biturbo.

I wonder if anyone has tried to hoof one of those into a Clio V6? Same engine, after all..... ;)

D.

Didn't MOFO put two of them in his old 1.2?!

#1 The Safrane Biturbo.

I wondered how long before this car /the engine was ever mentioned Tom.

In theory the bits for turbo V6 are there as people now know.