ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rather late RB project!!

AAS'D RB 182
Well I thought it was time i started a thread. Had the car 8 months now and wanted to do this when i bought the car but never got round to it (useless)!!. Anyway when i got the car it had 33k on it with full history and had even had all the belts just done, bonus!! The car had also had some turinis fitted, eibach sportlines and a AAS stainless exhaust and de-cat. Since i have had it i have done one or 2 things which include having the roof and mirrors wrapped in caron fibre, a new style RS badge on the rear, some new number plate, osram diadem's, one or 2 bits on the interior which include re-trimming various parts in alcantara. The engine has also been cleaned up with bits painted up also fitting a k-tec panel fiter and blue samco induction hose. I am sure there are other bits, but will up-date as i remember!! So i will put a few pics up now so you can see what i have done. thanks for looking.View attachment 65604View attachment 65605View attachment 65606View attachment 65607View attachment 65608

AAS'D RB 182
just thought i would do a little update and let you no some progress. recieved 2 packages this week one with 3 cans ov high temp spray glue and the other a big piece ov alcantara to re-trim my headlining. will be doing it this weekend so will get some pics up when done. will also get some pics up ov the engine bay to show you my hard work!!

172 cup
Will be watching with interest for the results of the headlining.Exhaust looks like a work of art!

Cheers Ross.

Astra H vxr
looking good mate- have to love the RB colour :rasp: looks very clean mate:cool: looks like you definetly look after it , im looking at getting my self an exhaust very shortly but having trouble finding one that suits the needs off sounding right lol, am very fussy :quiet: but if you get a chance mate it be good if you was to post a video up off the sound ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Was this up for sale a couple of months ago? Looks good, although can't say I'm too keen on the roof!

AAS'D RB 182
cheers guys. yeah the roof is one of those you either like or dont. its just something different. will try sort a video slater. really happy with it, built is fantastic, was really impressed with the centre section as they dont just bend it over the rear axle it is in the small sections all welded together so the diameter of the pipe doesnt reduce. gives a really nice rasp under acceleration but no drone when on motorways etc. will be sure to get picks up on sunday of the headlining.

AAS'D RB 182
also as i said i re trimmed my headlining today. so first pic before.....View attachment 66014 and the after pic............sorry the quality isn't great will take another in the day light and one back in the car. really happy though its not perfect there are just a couple ov slight creases in it but cant really see them with it been alcantara. hope you guys like. please let me no your comments. cheersView attachment 66016

Fiesta ST200
Probably my favourite RB 182. Great job.

How much was the plate if you dont mind me asking? PM me if you like :)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Looking good as per usual Craig!

Hope you got some good rest after that Renault Show at silverstone ;) was pretty surprised to be stood next to you in maccy D's hah!

You seen what the lads done to the Ph1? Not too keen myself :(

AAS'D RB 182
Probably my favourite RB 182. Great job.

How much was the plate if you dont mind me asking? PM me if you like :)
not 2 sure to be honest, the gf bought it me 4 my birthday. thanks 4 the comment tho, i do work hard on it.

AAS'D RB 182
Looking good as per usual Craig!

Hope you got some good rest after that Renault Show at silverstone ;) was pretty surprised to be stood next to you in maccy D's hah!

You seen what the lads done to the Ph1? Not too keen myself :(
haha cheers dan. yeah took me a week to recover we went through 97 beers between the 3 of us in 2 nights!!! haha i quite like it actually think its something different, although white is not really 4 me would ov prefered a grey!!!! will be good to see difference on the collies

AAS'D RB 182
so for a quick update, sorry not put anything uplately, been abit busy due to the arrival of my little daughter born last week so the last few weeks have been somewhat busy!!! next plan though is to remove acoustic valve due tosomeone telling me they are better with out? not sure why so if someone could fill me in that would be great. on the improvment front just a few little bits really, to compliment the alcantara roof lining i had the interior light wrapped in carbon which i am really happy with. also some lovely person decided they wanted my clio badge 4 some reason so was left with the 2 lovely holes, came across a cheap gordini series badge on ebay though so got that as a quick replacement to cover the holes. lookds quite good though so may well keep ( genuine renault i may ad! haha) will get some pics up tomoz to see what you think. thanks 4 lookin and will hopefully have more exciting things up soon.