ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rating your 182

Clio 172PH2

had my 182 nearly a month now done just over 1000 miles,really happy with it to be fair ....however

few minor niggles to begin with - glove box isnt flush with dash in top right corner only noticable because im over observant really but reno say they have had it on other 182s and a replacement glove box door sorts it out.

also one of the front light washers was cracked so car went in had bumper taken off and replacement fitted - the mechs scratched my bumper nin the process (baring in mind it was 3days old) and didnt own up 2 it!

and the latest my alarm beeps 3 times after activating some times and other times doesnt?? leaving me baffled - oh and it doesnt seem happy starting on ocassions when cold???? but is that me expecting too much? any1 else experienced similar issues - if u can call them issues as they r so trivial!!

otherwise its great - love that pull after 5000revs the sound is immense!! it looks the biz artic blue with cup pack amount of looks u get and comments is great! really am happy to be fair though - any1 got any feelings or similar thoughts?

Quote: Originally posted by roadrunner_182 on 08 July 2004

had my 182 nearly a month now done just over 1000 miles,really happy with it to be fair ....however

few minor niggles to begin with - glove box isnt flush with dash in top right corner only noticable because im over observant really but reno say they have had it on other 182s and a replacement glove box door sorts it out.

Get it sorted out then its brand new car, if your not happy tell them so and get them to sort it out under worranty!

also one of the front light washers was cracked so car went in had bumper taken off and replacement fitted - the mechs scratched my bumper nin the process (baring in mind it was 3days old) and didnt own up 2 it!

I take it you pointed this out to them and then told them it was not acceptable and they have done it.. and stood your ground and they then replced the bumper again for 1 that was not scratched ? - If not then you really should have made them sort it out and i would still take it back and try.

and the latest my alarm beeps 3 times after activating some times and other times doesnt?? leaving me baffled - oh and it doesnt seem happy starting on ocassions when cold???? but is that me expecting too much? any1 else experienced similar issues - if u can call them issues as they r so trivial!!

otherwise its great - love that pull after 5000revs the sound is immense!! it looks the biz artic blue with cup pack amount of looks u get and comments is great! really am happy to be fair though - any1 got any feelings or similar thoughts?

:)

VaVa

re... Glove box. They are all the same mate. My 172 is like that, as are all the other 172s Ive been in. My girlfriends Dynamique is also the same. Stands out a mile to me, too. :cry:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

My glove box on the cup is the same...its not out by much, but enough to annoy an observant person!

Clio 172PH2

Yes mentioned all issues to reno garage where 182 was purchased - checked alarm couldnt find a prob,and as far as touch up paint none avail yet as 182 so new!!

Im keeping an eye on things - should i feel the need to worry ill be straight back there!

As i say otherwise its a great car.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Mine is the same when starting sometimes but ive always put this down to the fact its sitting in a garage and can sometimes go 3/4 days without use :confused:

Ford Fiesta

my glovebox same, as was my dynamique, headlight washer same on the right was yours? slight crack that makes an extra jet of water when pressed? havnt taken it back, yet dont want a scratched bumper etc.....

insignia

they dont rap your bumpers in cotton when they take it off you know.they lean it up against the floor & you tend to find slight scratches.im sure most people who have had there washer balls replaced will have slight scuffs:(

any scuffs on mine and they will replace it! unless i have made them.. i dont care who the garage are you should expect the car to come back in the same condition it arrived!