ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle can interior spraying

172 cup, Impreza P1
I'm going to be giving the interior a quick spray with rattle cans. Was going to use halfords stuff but Carplan paints seem a lot cheaper. Anyone know if they are any good?

Not looking for a work of art, just clean and tidy.

Cheers

Halfords is a rip off. If there's a trago mills up there then get some from there, it's dirt cheap. As long as you don't get loads of spits or runs I'm sure it will be fine whatever you use.

Don't forget the masking tape. ;)

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Ive used Halfrauds paint for my interior has come out nice mate. They have categorical paint there for Renault too. So its kinda easier if you know your car colour. Done my trim on the dash.

172 cup, Impreza P1
To get a spray can in d43 mondial blue it is £14.99 and I'll probably need about 8 tins so works out quite expensive. The car plan gloss white is £2.99 per can so quite a difference. I've used halfords paints over the years and find them good but for a job like this it will cost a lot more.

Like the look of white so as long as its not sh*t paint.

172 cup, Impreza P1
I had thought about grey but think it might look too dark.

​Anyone got any pics of grey or white interiors?