ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattles...?

ITB BG 182
What rattles have you got in the Clio or how have you stopped certain things from rattling?

I seem to have dash vent adjusters and then just the windscreen vents rattle. IF the dash has to come off then thinking of owt else I can try to cure while at it.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Everyone has rattles! Don't think you can stop them.

If it stops rattling, something's fallen off :p

FF 182
Only rattle i have/noticed is the drivers seat belt hanger. But its pretty annoying as its about 6" from my ear :S. Easy fix i guess, but got more important stuff to do first!

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
Everyone has rattles! Don't think you can stop them.

If it stops rattling, something's fallen off :p

Typical french but i love it - if something wasnt rattling id be worried that somethings up or like said its just fell off

My window rattles - but thats because the system at the bottom is cracked as window dropped slightly once but all good now

clio mk 2 5 door
the clips for the sunroof rattles like hell... and it leaks... and lets in virtually no air when its open

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Everything seems to rattle ...typical clio!
Passenger rear speaker
Boot lid
Passenger door
not a rattle but my break pedal squeaks and so does something on the drivers side but I can't figure out what! ...:S

107 Track Car & C4
I have got the plastic piece on the drivers door rattling atm, right by my ear! Getting annoying now, most days I try hit it and it stops. For about 10 seconds..

PH2 RS172
managed to sort out my annoying rattle today... behind the bottom right control panel next to your right knee 2 plugs were hanging loose and tapping about under the plastics. finally... peace lol. was doing my nut in! :)