ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 A46 6:20pm

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'll try another spotted thread, not that anyone replies, lol ;)

I saw a very nice RB 182 (cup?) no stripes, at 6:20pm driving southbound on the A46 Coventry end,
you wont have seen me as I was in an old Mondeo shed going in the opposite direction.

RB 182 cup
Ahhh not me then, I was around there yesterday at roughly the same time, RB 182 cup with no stripes too.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Well in that case I probably drove past you anyway but didn't notice lol,
as I work in Stratford every weekend till 6pm, and make it back to Cov by about 6:30pm.

Unfortuately you'll never see me as my 172s off the road atm due to a broken gearbox,
but if you see a bloke with dreadlocks in an old knackered black Mondeo staring at you, it's probably me. :D

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh right, I think I saw a grey t-shirt with short hair?
Although I was looking at the car tbh, RB stands out as it's such a destinctive colour.:cool:

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like the West Midlands/Warwichsire has alot of 1*2s about,
bloody typical that as soon as my 172 breaks down they seem to be everywhere. lol