ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 driving like a penis

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
4 cars in a 60? Pussy I would of done 15 and then gone around a roundabout the wrong way to overtake at least 4 more ...... Haha!
Who knows what speed the cars in front of him were doing!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
A car is only as good as his driver. I've overtaken plenty of Lotus's (Loti?) on track.

So true.

I overtook a MP4-12C on the way home tonight, on a 12-plate it was either lost while looking for Goodwood, being run in, or both.

35-45 mph in a NSL 60 mph zone on a sunny day with dry roads and clear visibility is not acceptable, get out of my f***ing way. Grrrr.

SQ5
Few of us were coming back from somewhere last weekend about 8pm, I overtook first and got flashed and indicated to pull over. So I naturally started to slow down, he then overtook so I matched his speed as he got beside me.

Car was coming towards while he was looking at me shouting and getting angry because I had overtaken him, in a 60 and I probably hit 70 doing so.

Before we got to the roundabout still doing about 20-30 the clown had his door open trying to get out. Mates (50yo in an M3) behind were right up his arse ready for some action and he soon got the picture and fucked off!

I always upset people we I go out with no intention, wonder if he's on a passant forum swearing about me?

Swift Sport
Few of us were coming back from somewhere last weekend about 8pm, I overtook first and got flashed and indicated to pull over. So I naturally started to slow down, he then overtook so I matched his speed as he got beside me.

Car was coming towards while he was looking at me shouting and getting angry because I had overtaken him, in a 60 and I probably hit 70 doing so.

Before we got to the roundabout still doing about 20-30 the clown had his door open trying to get out. Mates (50yo in an M3) behind were right up his arse ready for some action and he soon got the picture and f**ked off!

I always upset people we I go out with no intention, wonder if he's on a passant forum swearing about me?

Don't need details dude!

SQ5
It was the initial overtake that wound him up for some reason, no idea why as it was a clean smooth overtake. He then give it the flashing and getting on my bumper and then overtook swearing telling me to pull over.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather be able to overtake 4 people in one go than attempt to overtake anything in the 1.2.

Drop to 3rd at 60, move out, draw level, run out of puff and the fun begins as the game of chicken starts with oncoming traffic.

Ibiza FR Edition
I'd rather be able to overtake 4 people in one go than attempt to overtake anything in the 1.2.

Drop to 3rd at 60, move out, draw level, run out of puff and the fun begins as the game of chicken starts with oncoming traffic.
Definitely agree with you there... overtaking in the 1.2 16v for me was a very rare event...

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I used to build up the speed before overtaking in my 1.2, it was an art and I got quite good at it.

Cup 172

hahahaha - when i had my 1.2 i tried over taking a car got to the *point of no return* when your fuel cap is level with their headlights only to be greeted with a royal mail lorry ive never s**t myself so much in all my life!

RB 182
My turbo clio does 170, lotus doesnt

Clio wins yo

Lets say he wasnt far off this for a good 5 miles (straight road/not the best surface though) as i was erm how to put it exceeding the NSL some what and wasnt anywhere near..

Edit Not big not clever, just facts.. saying that a clio at 170 would be a good run to boot..

182 FF sport clio RB
I like how you're all completely ignoring the part where I said he's driving like a t**t, Overtaking in a 60 isn't a problem... you could over take about 8 cars going down regiment way, that's because you're not being a prat and it's quite safe to over take. How ever this situation was obviously not like that, please engage brain a bit for just talking a load of tosh.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I like how you're all completely ignoring the part where I said he's driving like a tw*t, Overtaking in a 60 isn't a problem... you could over take about 8 cars going down regiment way, that's because you're not being a prat and it's quite safe to over take. How ever this situation was obviously not like that, please engage brain a bit for just talking a load of tosh.

I think its more the point that we feel you are a bit sad coming onto a forum just to repeat some 2nd hand bit of info about someone was apparently driving badly.

for example Ive had a police officer say I was driving dangerously when I felt I wasnt and then a court decided to agree with me not him.
So I dont really feel that someone else's opinion of what is bad driving is always worth listening to as gospel as people have different opinions on what is bad driving or not, and someone else repeating what another someone else has said even more tenuous "evidence" of a crime IMHO.

Cup 172
I think its more the point that we feel you are a bit sad coming onto a forum just to repeat some 2nd hand bit of info about someone was apparently driving badly.

for example Ive had a police officer say I was driving dangerously when I felt I wasnt and then a court decided to agree with me not him.
So I dont really feel that someone else's opinion of what is bad driving is always worth listening to as gospel as people have different opinions on what is bad driving or not, and someone else repeating what another someone else has said even more tenuous "evidence" of a crime IMHO.

you should be a barrister!

182 FF sport clio RB
If that's the case and you think it's sad, don't reply? It's funny because you just HAVE to say something. If I saw someone overtaking around someone at a junction id want to know who it was as well.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If that's the case and you think it's sad, don't reply?

I enjoy the banter, so thats why I still reply to some things on here that I think are sad.

If I saw someone overtaking around someone at a junction id want to know who it was as well.

Lol, I can think of far more important things in life to worry about TBH mate.

Listerine & Poledo
LOL!

182 takes on Exige in massiely-one-sided, never-going-to-win shocker :)

Heading back up to that hole of a town next weekend. Stripey's coming home, for one night only.

182 FF sport clio RB
Yea it's not that's I Didnt care to much is just wanted to see if they would come forward, you enjoy the banter... Pretty boring banter, if you've got more important things to worry about in your life, you wouldn't be worrying about posting on a thread jus for "banter"

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yea it's not that's I Didnt care to much is just wanted to see if they would come forward, you enjoy the banter... Pretty boring banter, if you've got more important things to worry about in your life, you wouldn't be worrying about posting on a thread jus for "banter"

I think you are failing to uderstand the word worry TBH mate.

Posting about something doesnt mean it worries me, just means its more interesting than whatever I am doing in work at the time normally, lol

inferno 182.
LOL! cant agree with this more! much more important things in life!!!
like more power to get past 5 cars next time!!!!!
I enjoy the banter, so thats why I still reply to some things on here that I think are sad.

Lol, I can think of far more important things in life to worry about TBH mate.