ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 in Bolton.

a thirsty one
Racing blue leaving retail park in Bolton today.

I was in the artic blue 182 on way into Halfords for some spray paint.

a thirsty one
only really got a side on look mate but i dont think it had stripes on, was an 04 plate.

we shared a nod

second RS related nod this weekend overtook a megane f1 230 in liquid yellow on the m60 saturday morning, he pulled back alongside and gave thumbs up.

a green 1
i was actually up there today, didnt see any other clios though

ive seen a racing blue today near the gf's think that was an 04, i was out the car, he drove by mine and had a nosey at the 182 :)

only really got a side on look mate but i dont think it had stripes on, was an 04 plate.

we shared a nod

second RS related nod this weekend overtook a megane f1 230 in liquid yellow on the m60 saturday morning, he pulled back alongside and gave thumbs up.
i've seen this twice around bury/bolton area (or one the same with an 04 plate), it was actually parked around the corner from my house the other day

nobody on here claimed it though