ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB 182 Lincoln

R27
Came past me on Newark Road as I was waiting to turn onto Brant Road, hooted me then put hazards on.

Just wondered if it was anyone on here?:D

R27
Asda? you'll see me soon then as i live very close. Think the reg was NG54 something not totally sure though. I think i've spotted you a few times before when i had my corsa :D

RB 197
Asda? you'll see me soon then as i live very close. Think the reg was NG54 something not totally sure though. I think i've spotted you a few times before when i had my corsa :D

Ask other CS member's, i'm always at Asda LOL. If you saw me in your Corsa you still should of flashed on the fact of 'i'm going to own a CS soon'

RB 197
I flashed a guy in a 197 on the highstreet and waved like a nutter. He raised his hand back extremely slowly with a concerned look on his face and promptly pulled over.

Whoops. Maybe your right :(

R27
I started flashing a few cliosports last week but got some strange looks so stopped doing it, now i know there is people on here doing it as well i'm gonna start again. Who care if you look like a nutter, hey i had 4 tailpipes coming out a 1.2 Corsa lol :eek:

RB 197
I started flashing a few cliosports last week but got some strange looks so stopped doing it, now i know there is people on here doing it as well i'm gonna start again. Who care if you look like a nutter, hey i had 4 tailpipes coming out a 1.2 Corsa lol :eek:

:S:eek: You upgraded supremely ;)

I flash CS's all the time, some respond, some don't. My Mum has a Rex 8 and she flashes other Rex owners, which is more amsuing.

R27
if the person driving is male then yeah i agree although on saying that i know a lad that drives around in 'his fiancee's' ford ka convertable

106 gti, RB 182 cup
yup twas me :) on the way home after work. first time ive seen you about mark :) Theres a black 197 at kwikfit now any ideas who it is?