ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Lincoln

R27
Came past me on Newark Road as I was waiting to turn onto Brant Road, hooted me then put hazards on.

Just wondered if it was anyone on here?:D

R27
Asda? you'll see me soon then as i live very close. Think the reg was NG54 something not totally sure though. I think i've spotted you a few times before when i had my corsa :D

RB 197
Asda? you'll see me soon then as i live very close. Think the reg was NG54 something not totally sure though. I think i've spotted you a few times before when i had my corsa :D

Ask other CS member's, i'm always at Asda LOL. If you saw me in your Corsa you still should of flashed on the fact of 'i'm going to own a CS soon'

RB 197
I flashed a guy in a 197 on the highstreet and waved like a nutter. He raised his hand back extremely slowly with a concerned look on his face and promptly pulled over.

Whoops. Maybe your right :(

R27
I started flashing a few cliosports last week but got some strange looks so stopped doing it, now i know there is people on here doing it as well i'm gonna start again. Who care if you look like a nutter, hey i had 4 tailpipes coming out a 1.2 Corsa lol :eek:

RB 197
I started flashing a few cliosports last week but got some strange looks so stopped doing it, now i know there is people on here doing it as well i'm gonna start again. Who care if you look like a nutter, hey i had 4 tailpipes coming out a 1.2 Corsa lol :eek:

:S:eek: You upgraded supremely ;)

I flash CS's all the time, some respond, some don't. My Mum has a Rex 8 and she flashes other Rex owners, which is more amsuing.

R27
if the person driving is male then yeah i agree although on saying that i know a lad that drives around in 'his fiancee's' ford ka convertable

106 gti, RB 182 cup
yup twas me :) on the way home after work. first time ive seen you about mark :) Theres a black 197 at kwikfit now any ideas who it is?