ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb 182 - Scotland, Marmite Wheels and Potato Cameras

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Not been giving the RB much exposure recently, mainly due to my complete loss of interest in photography.

I seem to of lost the ability to not only take photos, but have any sort of patience in developing them.... but here's the car as it's been used recently, spec:

- Bilstein B14's (now removed, lol)
- Whiteline RARB (now removed......running theme?)
- Speedline Williams Wheels (ET36)
- 10mm rear spacers
- 16mm front spacers
- Recaro Trendlines (Trophy version)
- Replica Trophy spoiler

went to Scotland in it as well other week, nice drive up and back! so pics are from that trip to Fife and some on the marmite Speedline 675 wheels before I migrated back to the Williams ones!

cheers

Ben

IMG_0935.jpg
IMG_0940.jpg
IMG_0942.jpg
IMG_0943.jpg
IMG_0945.jpg
IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0951.jpg
IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Plate still spaced incorrectly

#faggot

That's added another 100 quid to it when you finally stop wasting cash on German land yachts and buy another car actually worthy of a decent plate old sport

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  182/V6/R27/R26R
Love the RB, what top light did you buy to fit the replica trophy spoiler?

I will need an 182 RB in my life when they become importable to Canada!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Love the RB, what top light did you buy to fit the replica trophy spoiler?

I will need an 182 RB in my life when they become importable to Canada!

Hi Elliot, its the standard 172 one, none cup.

I'm on the fence with the car now tbh, thinking of letting it go.....

Nice photos and I really like the wheels!
Can't believe it is on 182k, probably in better nick than some of the 60k mile stuff around as well.

Great photos bud and I have to say, it looks soooo good on the Williams wheels!!

'shout out' to the beautiful red MGA as well, my Dad had one in the same colour in the early 70's up until 1976 when he sold it for an MGC - which he had until 2014!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Spoiler was sourced through Facebook groups and fit is awful so I've removed it again pending some work to make it less w**k, lol! All style no substance!

Yeah @182_steve the mga is beautiful, just come out of its second full restoration after a minor shunt last year. Paul the older gentleman is essentially my uncle and he's owned it since around 1971 if I remember rightly so it's been his baby forever. Wonderful thing and so quirky!