ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - (Taken far too long to post)

Clio Trophy / RB182
Bought this off some top guys on the forum a while ago after having the urge to get another 182. Mint example, they took good care of it! Something which I have kept up.

However I've only just got round to taking some snaps of it! I think mainly because I am selling very soon due to my new car coming in March.

Made a few subtle changes from when the previous owners had it...and replaced a few other bits and bobs. Just love the way RB's come up after a good bit of hard work! (Shame I only have an iPad to take photos though...) Going to miss it :(

clio 4.jpg
clio 5.jpg
clio 6.jpg
clio 7.jpg
clio 8.jpg
clio 2.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good, although there is a bit too much rake going on - i'd raise the front up slightly.

Clio Trophy / RB182
Looks good, although there is a bit too much rake going on - i'd raise the front up slightly.

I was going to get around to doing this just to see the difference, but been so busy. Plus I am selling it in Feb so not much point. Will let the new owner decide.

Besides...I actually like it!