ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 197 F1 - got it today :)

Suzuki Swift Sport
Got an RB 197 F1 today, well pleased with it, im shattered so will just post pics for now! ::)

Attachments

• r27_1.jpg
    r27_1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 244
  • r27_2.jpg
    r27_2.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 152
  • r27_3.jpg
    r27_3.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 227
  • r27_4.jpg
    r27_4.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 281
  • r27_5.jpg
    r27_5.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 134
sweet!

i wasn't a fan of RB on 197s at first (thought it suited the smaller 182 better), but have to say its growin on me, and your car wit the cup spoiler looks awesome!

Suzuki Swift Sport
I wasnt / am still not sure on the spoiler - but im gonna leave it as it makes it look different!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
looks great. hope its not snowing where you are. i was hoping to go for a b-road blast today (best day of the year for it imo) but im snowed in. id be well anoyed if id only got my car yesterday like you!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yeah im up as was going to go up to York drag strip for the Mini vs Beetle day but im snowed in too :(

Went for a blast up the dales last night though and must say im amazed at the composure of the car - it just feels so planted, im amazed!!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looking good Nick...hows would you compare it to the 172 and Cooper S? :D

Its very different - on a back road it feels so composed its quite scary! it just doesnt seem to be phased by anything (probably me not driving it hard enough!) but really impressed. Its not as involving maybe as a 172, but its very refined and tight feeling. Its been a while since i drove a cooper s but it feels to more stable than the cooper s does from what i can remember!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i said to nick when we went to view it on fri that i wasnt keen on the spoiler, looks a bit chavvy imo but i think hes keeping it!

Mazda RX8
...hehe ..worked for me ive got half of Nicks old Cooper S on my car :)

Be nice to see it on a run soon Nick....btw does it go faster than yellow ones? :D