ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 197 R27 Fiskerton, Nottingham

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Hi,

I spotted and RB R27 this morning about 9:45 in Fiskerton, Nottinghamshire, was in an RB R27 myself, gave a quick flash and the thumbs up, got a return.
Just wondered if you are on here?

Joe

Clio 197 R27 F1 Team #462
That was me! I had just dropped my Grandad off in Newark and fancied taking the scenic route back

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Oh cool,
I actually live in Fiskerton and was dropping my girlfriend off at work.
Think we may need to meet up, and i know we have spoken before as well.

certainly. when I am off next we will have to get some pics. I will clean my car especially !

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Yeah cool, i actually have a week off in 3 weeks time if that suits?
And yeah i had actually just cleaned and polished it, and got half way through waxing it and then the heavens opened so it was fairly clean.
And yeah you can hear it, you can have a go if you want, as the flat spot is defo there lol

well if this saturday is a no go, I should be off in around 3 weeks to. I have the days booked off, but I may be job-less before then so I will have plenty of time on my hands. I have contemplated buying the Megs G220, but I dont know if I trust myself enough to do it !!

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Sat should be fine for me. And I
hope you aren't jobless as that wouldn't be good.
I know bought it back I April and haven't dared use it yet lol