ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 200 Shed

I gave the 200 shed a much needed detail today (Ill be starting a thread later on in the week about how that went, once ive detailed another 200).

On my way back from the girlfriend's house (I used her garage for the detailing. Not having a usable garage ftl), I thought it would be rude not to get a few pics at a location that ive had my eye on for a while.

Oh and I also debadged the rear. Looks soo much better imo. Just need some lowz now ;)

5773162880_2a87a20ff0_z.jpg

29/5/11 Post Detail Shoot by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5772624035_e0d88064ea_z.jpg

5773165508_a1e60bd7e0_z.jpg

5773167754_3a9ff298da_z.jpg

And one of the rear:
5772629079_698c00ed24_z.jpg

Got to say, the front diffuser, or whatever the black bit is called, is a pain in the arse. Covered in marks and chips already. Only got 3.5k miles on the clock n'all.

:approve:

1.2 y0!
mmm fave colour clio, love this, the RS badge might be off as well if it were me though? stunning car though :D

Possibly get some Helitape wrapped around the black bit, protect it as much as possible. Its pretty cheap to get that done as well!

Looks great nonetheless.

GTD, Lupo
Got to say, the front diffuser, or whatever the black bit is called, is a pain in the arse. Covered in marks and chips already. Only got 3.5k miles on the clock n'all.

:approve:

Looks good :D

23k in and mine is looking a mess but the good thing is its pretty easy to remove and not to big so wont be too much to get painted and will total refresh the front end.

Nice! Out of interest, what makes it a shed?
Just the fact that it was covered in swirls from day 1. Still havent got 100% correction yet...
Makes me want one again :(
Looks superb
You should have got one when we were talking about it Mike!! ;)
And thanks!! Im happy with the results (bar the shitty front diffuser).
Your spoiler is still on backwards...
Nice pics. You're getting the hang of this camera lark, aren't ya ;)
LOL... Slowly, but surely, getting there matey! I've still got a lot to learn though!!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
sorry, love the car, but i think these wheels on the 200 and 250 really let the car(s) down.

Only 3.5k :eek:
Let me borrow it for a few months, I'll rack up some miles for you ;)

LOL Im already over what I should be doing. Limit is technically 7k per year, so once ive driven down to Wales and some other places this month, ill be well on my way...

I dont dare drive it now either. Freshly detailed. Its raining outside. ffs.