ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 200 with white Speedlines (pics)

Swift Sport
Racing Blue with white wheels only works on 182's, that just doesn't work imo.

Black wheels would look better I reckon, at least they're not the shitty standard ones... they're awful!!

Clio 182 Cup
White on RB looks gash somone didn't do there colour theory at collage lmao...
Or their English GCSE's either lol ;)

I like white/rb on mine, but I've never thought it suited the 197's... anth or black just looks so much better :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
hmmm, not sure im over keen tbh. i agree with bazzon tbh, i feel the 197/200 has outgrown rb. i think black wheels would have been more in keeping with the colour scheme. really dont like the red calipers with all the other colours going on.
i still feel the best colours for the 200 is red with black wheels and detailing, white with black wheels and detailing or just all black.
bet its great to drive tho.

SPV

197 Cup
definitely needs coilovers, if i bought one of these in any colour combo its a necessity or the looks imo

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Needs to be lower to even come close to pulling off white wheels. Even then it won't go as well as the mk2.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Not a fan of this, imagine the rims would've looked a nicer in satin black. Still a country mile better looking than the std rims though tbf.

Da

Less
I like it...kinda! But that 200 definitely needs a spoiler to beef up the rear!

Not 100% on the wheels, they look small if anything... :S

"Navy" N17 TWO
3rd pic is best - the other 2 look like its moving (inside the showroom!) lol

But it does look mint with those alloys :)

Audi TT 3.2
would look so much better with black wheels, would tie in with the front end better!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Its all personal taste really, white on RB looks good imo, but I still think the 197 looked better than the 200 and that combo settles it for me, I'd always have my 197 over that tbh:
DSC_0536.jpg

Black Gold Trophy

Someone clearly didn't pass english at school.... :rasp:

Seen this car in the flesh it looks great, would be perfect with a 197 front end though and a cup spoiler

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Does anyone have a pic of either a RB 197 or 200 with gordini style stripes?? Or a photoshop pic pretty pleeeeeease?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
i think as others have mentioned that the problem with it is the wheels don't match the front black bit. that's why it looks a bit odd.
the RB and the white go together great, but that front bit just throws it a bit. wonder how it would look the the black bit painted RB?

i think as others have mentioned that the problem with it is the wheels don't match the front black bit. that's why it looks a bit odd.
the RB and the white go together great, but that front bit just throws it a bit. wonder how it would look the the black bit painted RB?

It would look pants :p

Black Speedlines, but i think any colour and generally on any car it needs black alloys (not 911 turbo alloys however as thats an exception)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Thank you Jon:approve:

I have a customer enquiring. Doesn't want to wait until the Gordini is launched!

Barge
One of a kind on the 200 that's for sure, till the sheep start copying. They wanting to buy the 200, Rich?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Possibly that car or an Albi factory build - is a young impatient lad, so I expect he'll have that one!

Oh and Hi Rebecca!!

Barge
The old brain cogs are a bit slow today - just realised why you asked! - I will mention it, but he's pretty keen on a new wagon.

You mustn't be having enough wine on an evening. The gayer. Show him it's prettiness from the for sale thread. LOL!