ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Ready for Cadwell

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
This will be my first trackday using this car, always felt like I should track it at some point and since the actual track car is still in bits, summer is disappearing and I have the saab as backup, it's time.

So booked Cadwell Park (my favourite) for the 12/9 and fitted some bits I had kicking about to get it ready.

So 15" OZ Superleggera with R888r tyres, RC6 front pads and I'll remove the back seat and fit the whiteline off the track car too before the day. Also fitted a none res RS192 exhaust for a bit more rowdyness!

185k and ready to be given death down the goose neck, mint!

Cheers

Ben

IMG-20180824-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20180824-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180824-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180824-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20180824-WA0011.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
nice! i miss my old mk1 clio's, whats the spec on it, is it still a 1.8?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

535d / t5 caravelle
remember seeing some great footage of a 172 and an integra at cadwell, was a good battle.

535d / t5 caravelle
had a look through it last night, that must be a fair weapon on track that, proper job!

good luck in the 182 [emoji106]

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Rear arb and powerflex black engine mount insert added today, so basically ready now, too soon though I'm gagging to get out on track and the squealing front pads are doing my head in day to day, flol!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Uuuurgh pink mk1 and council house bolts to change the plate, could you be any more Madchester ;-)