ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Sunset Photos

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Window tints removed, it is now exactly how i want it on the outside, just a bit of work to do on the engine bay and it will be perfect.....enjoy :D

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very tidy, side badges need changed tho mate.

200 FF Storm Grey
Love that mate, gorgus, maybe the exhaust could do with some more support tho? Looks a bit low in the cut outs

500 Twinair
Is that lowered luke001 and what suspension is it on...
Looks nice, very simalar to mine

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Is that lowered luke001 and what suspension is it on...
Looks nice, very simalar to mine

It is lowered on Apex Springs, it sits ever so slightly lower than my mates FF with Eibach Sportlines

Love that mate, gorgus, maybe the exhaust could do with some more support tho? Looks a bit low in the cut outs

Yeah, that is down to the centre exhaust mount being knackered....bad times :rolleyes:

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Cheers for all the comments everyone, i thought i was gonna get some slating for the pacman ghost....:eek:

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Hahaha loving the pacman ghost, i had pacman on the back of mine, it fell off and need to get another

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really like it mate, always thought RB was a bit of a girly colour, but seeing yours its changed my mind, i'd outruled it whilst i've been looking for one, but your car has acually made me add it to my search! Love the recaro's, its gonna be an expensive upgrade for mine :(

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Possibly the best bit :cool:

Hahaha loving the pacman ghost, i had pacman on the back of mine, it fell off and need to get another

:approve: Awesome, it was something i made when i found some random vinyl laying around, thought i would add a touch of the retro...ha ha

Really like it mate, always thought RB was a bit of a girly colour, but seeing yours its changed my mind, i'd outruled it whilst i've been looking for one, but your car has acually made me add it to my search! Love the recaro's, its gonna be an expensive upgrade for mine :(

:approve: Im glad my car has had some influence on your choice, i think it is one of the best colours for a Clio, but it has to be complimented with he right wheels, stripes....and of course, the recaros ;)
But dont discount Inferno and Liquid Yellow......as these are the 3 best colours....Fact :approve: