ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RC5+ bedding in....?

GB 182 FF
No instructions, next to feck all on their own site bar "minimal bedding in needed" etc...

Sooooooo is the mintex/PFB method ok or is there a different way for the sintered pads?

HBT 172 Cup
Theres no requiring to bed them in IIRC, just drive normall for a few miles and its done (i run the RC5+s), great pads :)

GB 182 FF
Score :)

What pads are you running at the back? (I know the consensus is to use oem stuff as the rear does feck all etc)

ITB'd MK1
Untill they fall apart 6 months down the line....

happens to literally everything if used very hard. I've seen examples of pretty much any pad you can think of breaking up, but if you look at the number sold, there are many many worse pads than these. I've had EBC pads break up and fall out of the cailper twice while I've been driving.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
happens to literally everything if used very hard. I've seen examples of pretty much any pad you can think of breaking up, but if you look at the number sold, there are many many worse pads than these. I've had EBC pads break up and fall out of the cailper twice while I've been driving.

If i was a track day nut and theyfell apart after a ribbing on track for 6 months then fine, but mixed road driving and moderate use. They are crap. Awesome stopping power but dont justify the pricetag imho. Wont be buying them again.