ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

Many.
I wish. Not had any drink this year yet.
Just started a new job and I'm so busy, I can't remember anything!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Seeing as CSS is only a few weeks after this proposed date would everyone prefer to incorporate RDR camping into CSS?

I'm guessing it will cut down on expenses?

We have fire pits arranged for CSS and the once the band finishes at around 11:30pm we will be free to continue drinking into the wee hours of the morning. Plus there will be a massive marquee if the weather should be a little inclement.

Thoughts please...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I like RDR camping because it's a fairly small thing in comparison to CSS, and it's nothing to do with cars, it's just a great pissup.

I'm not saying I don't like CSS, It's good in its own way. But when you have hundreds of people camping it all tends to break up a bit into seperate groups.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Not for me. Camping yes. CSS no.

It's a shame you feel like this, as I personally thought this year with the band and the BBQ etc it was more of a camping event once the track day had closed off in the afternoon.

Listerine & Poledo
I can't see how having hundreds of randoms knocking about can make an improvement on how last years RDRCamping. Only CSS I did was at Duxford as it was 20 minutes down the road...and led straight to the evenings entertainment.
Don't mistake it, I'm sure CSS will be good, it's finally on a track for all the warriors to be happy about, but I've never really been into car meet shows at all.

Take it as an RDR compliment.
Big crowds aren't for everyone.

Personally, I take a while to warm up to people. Unfortunately it was after all you southerners Cinderella'd at midnight.

But yeah, I'm bad with names as it is. I just about manage to remember the 5k post club!
That's exactly it for me too. I'd rather meet up with people who I'm interested in talking too rather than a bunch who I don't know (nor do I want to get to know)
I've been a to few events 'back in the day' and tbh most of them didn't appeal to me at all.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd like to meet some of the people from here, but only a minority.

I don't really care for hanging out with a load of youths in their be-stickered shopping hatches, with their chavhop and Monster drinks, snapbacks and over-tightened jeans.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'd like to meet some of the people from here, but only a minority.

I don't really care for hanging out with a load of youths in their be-stickered shopping hatches, with their chavhop and Monster drinks, snapbacks and over-tightened jeans.

That's why we went for a track based CSS this year [emoji6]

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Personally I would like to keep RDR camping trip and Cliosport Saturday Separate.
Cliosport Saturday is quite a large event and there will many people to talk to and things to do.
Where as RDR is a set up, get comfortable and talk jibberish and laugh all day whilst drinking some Bucky.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Brilliant news mate! Would have been devastated if you cancelled it.

Reason being is that I've spent a tonne of money on fast car stickers and I'm already hyped on my monster energy drink while I sit here in my new era 59 snapback and drainpipe jeans eagerly awaiting a drink with @Goodj !

FLOL!!! 😂😂😂