ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RE: KTR Centre Mounts for exhaust

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I bought a new one from Renault the other day, it is made of red rubber now and I beleive it is a stronger material. I may be wrong though.

I bought one off ebay to replace the old one which had nothing wrong with was just sagging.

Just been under the car a few months later and the "new" one looks worse than the one I took off that had probably been there since the start.

So like said I'd stick with Renault.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Same here. Had a genuine one on but it was hanging by a thread for 4 months so finally replaced it with a non genuine one which completely broke after a month. The old one probably would have lasted longer :(

Silver 172 cup
I will probably avoid buying then!

I had the centre mount replaced at national tyres back in may, and on my receipt it says 2 year guarantee- if this has started sagging already will they replace it?

What is the item code for the updated renault part ?

Thanks