ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

re new wheels

172 /megane cab
thinking of getting a setof 15in ronal turbo r10 s in 15in et37 and pcd100 will these go on my full fat with no probs not seen them on a rs yet i reckon they will look good can any one help me out with any pic as well with them on

:)

eurolookphquicksmallhehjk3.jpg

172 /megane cab
they are on ebay 400 new just need to know if i get them are they goin to go on with no probs

if you buy them through russ@gasperformance, he can get u the right size with tyres... id speak to him mate first

Chocolate Bar™
they only do two offsets that fit the clio so you cant go wrong really. i ordered them for my ph2 but after wating 6weeks i got fed up and bought some keskins instead.

they do et 28 or et 37 iirc. the easy option is to get et37 and then space them out so they sit right, but why do things by halves. get the et 28 :approve: