ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Readiness Monitors

172 Cup
Hello,

Engine Management Light came on about a month ago with P2000 - Nox Trap Efficiency Below Threshold & P0059 - HO2S Heater Resistance (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

Anyways, I ended up buying DevToaster's Rev for the iPhone and cleared the codes.

Since then the light hasn't come back on , but I still have two incomplete readiness monitors (see attachment pictures) the two are - Catalyst Monitoring and Oxygen Sensor Monitoring.

It had covered around 500miles, readiness monitors still incomplete - and the engine light came back on with - P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1).

I decided to buy a new lambda sensor. I've fitted that now and cleared the code. Everything seems okay, but the damn reediness monitors won't clear?

Any ideas?

ps. I seem to feel that the car doesn't take off as it used too. Above 3500rpm it business as usual? i.e. - in open loop?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1372.PNG
    IMG_1372.PNG
    107.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1370.PNG
    IMG_1370.PNG
    85.6 KB · Views: 10