ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Readiness Monitors

172 Cup
Hello,

Engine Management Light came on about a month ago with P2000 - Nox Trap Efficiency Below Threshold & P0059 - HO2S Heater Resistance (Bank 2 Sensor 1)

Anyways, I ended up buying DevToaster's Rev for the iPhone and cleared the codes.

Since then the light hasn't come back on , but I still have two incomplete readiness monitors (see attachment pictures) the two are - Catalyst Monitoring and Oxygen Sensor Monitoring.

It had covered around 500miles, readiness monitors still incomplete - and the engine light came back on with - P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 1).

I decided to buy a new lambda sensor. I've fitted that now and cleared the code. Everything seems okay, but the damn reediness monitors won't clear?

Any ideas?

ps. I seem to feel that the car doesn't take off as it used too. Above 3500rpm it business as usual? i.e. - in open loop?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1372.PNG
    IMG_1372.PNG
    107.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1370.PNG
    IMG_1370.PNG
    85.6 KB · Views: 46