ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ready for a giggle?

Q: them stickers on the side of the car would they come of easy?
A: yes the stickers will come off, although I'm not sure why you'd want to remove them

roflmao ! heap !
I bet it's scratched to f*ck under those stickers.

330i. E30 Touring.
I no, then he says never once has it been wrapped around a lampost or stolen in its life, well, i should hope not! And £2500, one born every minute i believe is the phrase!

ITB BG 182
As you can see from the photographs it is in the best colour with stunning graphics, making it look very sporty but with low insurance and tax.
This is a one of a kind.

Best colour my arse matey an the only stunning thing about the graphics is that youve watchd too many fast and furious films chap. And it dont look very sporty either its look very chav mobile like.
"This is a one of a kind" = yea only because no one else is stupid enough to do that to a car.

clio 182 black /gold
Well it is different. Remove graphics and lights the car will be great for my mate.

He is a 54 year old man and he likes his 5 doors.