ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear beam bolts

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm not getting a reply from RPD, does anyone know where else I can get the 6 rear beam bolts and nuts or whether using standard 130mm high tensile bolts is ok? I'd like to keep it standard really.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You could try Renault parts Wolverhampton if there still around.

High tensile bolts is what I planned on using, only issue I’ve found is minimum orders for decent ones was 100s of bolts.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Ouch! I thought they were more like £6 each, I might clean them up as they arent too bad just the nuts that have suffered.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
What grade of high tensile do they need to be? Ebay surely would have them

Golf Mk6 tdi
I'm not getting a reply from RPD, does anyone know where else I can get the 6 rear beam bolts and nuts or whether using standard 130mm high tensile bolts is ok? I'd like to keep it standard really.

@YorkshireKyle what did I send you? Is this the same thing?

If so I can possibly organise a group buy from a fasteners company.

Golf Mk6 tdi
I know they have minimum order values etc but it’s the other halves mum who works there, plus they are in Basildon so someone can organise down there if I facilitate the contact [emoji106]

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
RPD never reply to emails

Renault Wolverhampton, gearge is alright he'll answer your emails, but there not currently ordering parts only for key workers

allcarpartsfast/genuine renault parts, cant order parts from the suppliers at the moment

Last edited:
  Golf Mk6 tdi

I have looked at the link, if you send me the pictures of the bolts I will get an answer Monday.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Guys sorry to dig up an old thread. The nuts that hold the Renault OE beam bracket in place…I have new caged bolts. But obviously I need the nuts and they are M10 X1.25 nylock I think?

could someone confirm the actual Renault part number is 7703034247. So I can have my pants taken down again and order some? Or I’d there a decent source for aftermarket?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@DavidDave A quick google of the number seems to indicate that is the correct number. However, I'd be inclined to pop down the local Allfast and get them all for a few quid rather than a quid a pop. Any fastening place will offer equivalent nuts mate. I use G.R. Fasteners in Stonehouse or Allcap in Gloucester.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
@DavidDave A quick google of the number seems to indicate that is the correct number. However, I'd be inclined to pop down the local Allfast and get them all for a few quid rather than a quid a pop. Any fastening place will offer equivalent nuts mate. I use G.R. Fasteners in Stonehouse or Allcap in Gloucester.
Cheers mate, but it appears M10 high tensile 1.25 fine thread flagged nylons are as rare as rocking horse bollox

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah I saw them, it’s not clear if it’s 2 bits or not either. I have messaged them. But will likely source elsewhere as I’m not sure what I’m actually getting from them. Let’s see what they come back with
Did you try a local fasteners with any luck?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I can get them without the flange for very little ££ may just buys some washers!
As long as they are to the correct tensile then adding a washer will be fine, think it's being over complicated than it needs to be ;)

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
As long as they are to the correct tensile then adding a washer will be fine, think it's being over complicated than it needs to be ;)
Don’t disagree, I’ve read the arguments for flange over washer and nut…to be honest, I’m just gonna send it with the washer/nut combo. Just need to double check there is enough space on the bracket itself for a washer to fit.