ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear brake abs rings

Renault Clio 182
anyone know how much these cost on for the back brakes as can get cheaper rear discs but dont come with them :(

Lots of Alfas
Just tap your old ones off if you have to. Its best to buy the Renault ones as then your killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
i might have a spare set as i removed them from my new discs a couple months ago cuz i got a cup? PM me if interested and ill have a look? Just pay me postage?

Monaco Ph2 172
Just tap your old ones off if you have to. Its best to buy the Renault ones as then your killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

Spooky - I have just tried to replace the rear discs on my 172.

Got the discs from Euro Car Parts, but these don't come with an ABS ring either. Tried using the one fron the old discs, but it just falls off!

Why 3 birds? Do the Renault ones come with the bearing as well? :)

RX7, 172, mini & van
put em on top of a gas stove get em nice and hot RED HOT and carefully tap of with a flat blade, reheat em so red again place on new disk and allow to cool or thro em in bucket cold water.....!!!!

Did thqt with mine perfect save a fortune too...

Lots of Alfas
Its the same as the renault one. They usually sell them on ebay under the seller name amtex. £131 delivered, I got mine next day UPS. They are the same renault part and come in the renault carry box.