ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear caliper is missing

I had this rattling noise coming from somewhere didnt no where so i took it to a garage and they diagnosed the problem as being the track rod/knuckle..... It is booked in for thursday and and i have payed up front for the parts coz they asked me too but i have just noticed that my rear drivers side caliper is missing or at least half of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my brakes dont feel any different which is also strange.. There is this metal clip sort of rattling around which i now think is the problem. If this does turn out to be the problem shorly i am intitled to my money back? the reason they asked me to pay because they had to order it in especially for me so i suppose its some sort of garantee fot them?? Also i have problems with another garage who have been doing my warranty i gonna post that as another Q...

Rob