ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Discs

Not a Clio

need new rear discs, is it worth uprating them or sticking with standards? seeing as most of the braking is done by the front.

Not a Clio

ok... assuming i chose to have the same discs all round for the "pretty factor" any recomendations?

Not a Clio

ive been told i need new rears due to binding (handbrake) and that the fronts need replacing too but theyre not urgent.

So i need to sort out the rear then i can look at the front. But im thinking it might look odd if i keep standards on the back and uprated on the front unless i just stay with standards all the way round.

Have a look on the K-Tec and BBPT sites.

Ive got my eye on a 310mm big brake conversion! Could need them pretty soon as I got told my fronts were shagged on wednesday (I had guessed....)

Trophy

If youve got ABS id definately stick with the Reno ones as they come with the bearing and reluctor ring already attached.

Mat.

Ziel Nurburgring

Whats the score with swapping the pads for decent ones, but not the discs on mine and any other car? Will the better pads wear the discs a lot quicker and is it worth doing???

Just got a price for £266 front and rear discs black diamond combis anyone tried them as i,m thinking of getting them and ktr kevlar pads standard front discs gone in 20000 miles thought might have got more wear than that.