ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear disk conversion

A number of clios
i have a 1.6 16v rsi (mk2 ph1) it has drum brakes on the back and there a pain in the arse and look sh1t lol is there anywhere i can buy a rear disk conversion from???

cheers Shaun

172 cup'd extreme
buy the whole rear beam from a 172/182/dci100/1.6 16v they go for £150 - £200 did mine about 2 months ago looks better but doesnt stop any better.

K20 EG Hatch
i seen some of them spacer things that look like disks on a cunto last night, looked w**k lol

Monaco Blue Mk2
clio_ryderz said:
awww man i got some of dem spacer that look like disks they are the shiznit

What's the performance increase like with themm mate? few bhp? Where did you get them? I'm very interested.

RS Megane DCi 175
I've considered this too - but there is hardly any gain from a performance point of view - mainly looks.
Saying that, scrub the drums with some wire wool and give em a lick of matt black paint - you won't even see them then.

A number of clios
cheers guys im doing it for look more than owt ill search the scrappers for some then lol