ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear door panel removal

renault clio 1.4 16v
hello
i'm having difficulties with the rear door panel removal.
i tried to remove it because of a malfunction of the automatic opening (vacuum or electrical)
i unscrew all the screws but something is fixing it, maybe it is glued or it has some additional plastic clips
since i dont want to destroy it please can you tell how to open or if you can have some pictures of it opened it will be fine
thanks

renault clio 1.4 16v
have you taken the hidden skrew out of the door handle? there is also a bead of sealer around the edge of the door card however if u run your fingers around the edge you sould be able to pry it lose and pop the clips as well, there are some inner clips but if it dosnt move with moderate force thenuve missed a screw somewhere, may sound stupid... but make sure you have removed the window winder handle as well...

renault clio 1.4 16v
yes I'm sure i removed everything, handle and so on
maybe if I can see some pictures I can re try it