ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear end tidy up (iPhone pics)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
After having a colour scheme going on for a while now I've finally got bored of it and seen sense so decided to spend a bit of time sorting it out.

It's gone from this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314009679.746951.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314009759.679435.jpg

To this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314009803.089017.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314009842.493058.jpg

The diamond it only a temporary plastidip covering until I decide what to do. Should I keep it black and do a proper job or would it be better put back to standard chrome?

I'm also going to change the other parts over time, plastidiped the front diamond to black to break it up a little as again the orange is a little too much imo (and I'm sure many others again!).

This is what it's like at the moment from the front:

c123842e-355b-ca98.jpg

c123842a-356e-c68b.jpg

I plan to replace bullets, wheel diamonds and wing mirrors with standard again soon so if anyone has any for sale or fancies a swap let me know! All the spray work was done by sprayshack so the paint is brilliant.

Comment and advice welcome
Thanks!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
I like the orange!!

I did to begin with, thought it was "different" until I realised it had already been done a million times. A guy near me has recently bought a BG with cup packs the same as mine used to be. Other than coilovers it's totally standard and always so clean it makes me jealous. I feel that in comparison mine looks like a cheap "paint anything you can remove in wacky colours mod" and his looks like a well cared for example and shows me up! This is why I want to appreciate standard colouring again.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Loads better and as you say once you lose the mirrors and bullet will be much better

Do you think black works though or better in chrome? I'll be striping the tow eye back too when I get chance

Renault Sport Clio 182
spray the mirror cover's black, and the bullets but keep the writing on the bullets orange and all the other bits orange too it looks good.

BG 182
I would have swapped the oranges mirrors are what I was wanting to do with mine but think your a bit far lol

Clio 197
Looking much better now, as you found sometimes changing bits to be "different" sometimes comes full circle :)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Looking much better now, as you found sometimes changing bits to be "different" sometimes comes full circle :)

Yeah your right, I think sometimes it's best to try things and at the end of the day nothing I've done can't reversed so it's all good. I must be turning into a sheep though, got the urge to hunt for some turinis now lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Just need to get rid of the black wheels now to dechav it completely!

(IF they are black, look it in the bottom pics)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Just need to get rid of the black wheels now to dechav it completely!

(IF they are black, look it in the bottom pics)

Yeah they are black. Easy job to remove though, it's only plastidip and they're cup alloys. Plus as said above I'm on the hunt for some trophy turinis anyway :D

DB.

BMW 440i
Sounds better. I have always preferred silver to anthra. Wish my 182 wheels were silver!