ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear engined, RWD, 2 seater, turbo, my new car....

Not quite what you were expecting then! I picked up this last weekend for a very good price as i sold the Zetec S.
Its a 2002 'Pulse' model, tip tronic on 50k, its also got a smartarse stage 2 remap which makes it go abit better, im quite impressed with it.
The running costs are also peanuts.

HPIM1600-1.gif

Dan (peperami) took me out for a spin in his last week, nutty little things those:cool: I wasn't expecting the seating position to be so high in one, lots of view though.

Each time I closed the door I never shut it properly as I didn't wanna break it:eek:

Cool cars !

M2 Competition
Looks sweet mate! Here's mine...

DSC00243.jpg

Get a couple of tins of tyre foam and keep them under the seat. Had a complete flat friday, didnt realise theres no way of fixing a puncture.

£86 for a new tyre too, theyre only little!

Avoid windy days on motorways if you value your safety, and your underpants. A gust caused me to change lanes on the M25... :S

How much did you pay, mileage etc? (pm me)

What options did you get?

Have you parked it sideways yet? :cool:

Dan

M2 Competition
Dan (peperami) took me out for a spin in his last week, nutty little things those:cool: I wasn't expecting the seating position to be so high in one, lots of view though.

Each time I closed the door I never shut it properly as I didn't wanna break it:eek:

Cool cars !

Touching in the middle ftw ;)

Golf R
Avoid windy days on motorways if you value your safety, and your underpants. A gust caused me to change lanes on the M25... :S

lol.... i had a similar experience when my sister brought one home from work... driving down our local bypass and like you say a strong gust of wind changed lanes for me.... however they are good little cars.... i'd love a Brabus version!

Clio on SL 2118s
dont think i could....
but fair play, cheap to run and are fashionable.

ps id love a brabus coupe

Turbos.
You didn't build it up properly... it also has a 6 speed sequential...

Mine has a remap, air filter and kahn wheels. I am the bane of everyone elses journey when i'm in it.

granted to look at they are nice BUT they are a PITA and really arnt cheap to service at a dealer and they go wrong ALOT think renault but worse not to mention the leaking that then not only gets you very wet but also kills the sam

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Looks sweet mate! Here's mine...

DSC00243.jpg

Get a couple of tins of tyre foam and keep them under the seat. Had a complete flat friday, didnt realise theres no way of fixing a puncture.

£86 for a new tyre too, theyre only little!

How much did you pay, mileage etc? (pm me)

What options did you get?

Have you parked it sideways yet? :cool:

Dan

pahhhh tyre foam surley you could of just carried it dan lol

182 & Mk1 Valver
cool man. I used to have a roadster coupe'. Was soooooo much fun, you gotta get it mapped, and a filter. Leave the top off the air box and hear the turbo chatter!!! Its ace.

cool man. I used to have a roadster coupe'. Was soooooo much fun, you gotta get it mapped, and a filter. Leave the top off the air box and hear the turbo chatter!!! Its ace.

Cheers buddy, already got a stage 2 and a K&N on it :eek:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
How can anyone on a car enthusiasts site hate driving *that* much :D ? Only messin mate - bet you're rollin in the savings hehe!

granted to look at they are nice BUT they are a PITA and really arnt cheap to service at a dealer and they go wrong ALOT think renault but worse not to mention the leaking that then not only gets you very wet but also kills the sam

Heh, a guy I know near me had one, it leaked constantly, and had constant faults - which was awesome, because he was an utter wanker :)

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
Dan, you need to get some serious tints so people cutting you up get a nice surprise when you get out lol

Lol, have had some funny comments getting in and out of it at the gym, people look shocked!

Lots more space/ legroom inside than you'd think though. More legroom than the clio.

Turbos.
Yes, and folding the passenger seat down gives you loads of carrying capacity. The looks i've had at B&Q have been great!

Suits me just fine at the moment, im using it as abit of a workhorse, I did 120 miles round town yesterday and its ideal, its also nippy enough to keep me entertained and sounds lovely with the K&N.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Shocking car but good in a crash.if its what you like the fair enough

I think it looks like an old 1970's rollerskate

ValverInBits

Dan

That would scare me ALOT
:S:S:S:S
Really, really don't want one now.

Looks a nice example tho mate:)